Drumlish Farm Machinery have for sale the newly launched FB3135 Kuhn Baler which allows regular bale wrap to be used for binding the bale instead of conventional film or net.
The FB3135 is highly impressive due to its ‘Automate’ function, which provides a fully automatic operating experience in conjunction with its patented film binding system.
The Automate function delivers fully automatic operation from start to finish, including automatic chamber opening, closing, unblocking and knife-cleaning functions. The in-cab control terminal (Isobus) provides information to the operator at all stages of the baling process.
Kuhn’s patented film binding system uses two regular 750mm stretch-film rolls.
Main advantages of Film Binding technology:
– Reduce binding costs by up to 30%
– Tighter wrapped bales with better protection around circumference
– Improved silage quality preservation due to the additional oxygen barrier
– Improved fermentation process
– No silage caught between the net
– no feed losses
– More nutritional energy per bale = up to 15L milk extra
– More efficient storage due to improved bale shape
– Easier to open
– Only 1 waste material – can be recycled together!
Drumlish Farm Machinery also have in stock a range of other new and used Kuhn Balers.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For enquiries and sales contact:
UK: 028 8289 8891 IRL: 048 8289 8891
New Farm Machinery You May Also Like: