Orders up to 25KG
Orders weighing up to 25KG are priced at £20 per parcel for delivery within Northern Ireland, Ireland, England, Scotland and Wales (excluding Islands).
Delivery to UK Islands and Highlands will incur an additional cost and this includes the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Islands. The team at Drumlish Farm Machinery will be in contact with you to confirm the cost once your order is placed.
Orders over 25KG
Orders weighing over 25KG will be confirmed with you by a team member at Drumlish Farm Machinery after your order is placed. Due to the nature of farm machinery parts and the variety of sizes, weights etc shipping costs will vary, however we can assure you that we always aim to source the best shipping costs.
Orders placed before 12 noon will be dispatched that day. We aim for next day delivery with all our couriers. Our dispatch days are Monday to Friday.
We aim to offer the best customer service and work closely with our couriers to get you the fastest delivery option possible.
Click & Collect Orders
Alternatively, a ‘Click & Collect’ service is available on all order values at no extra cost.
Simply select ‘Click & Collect’ at the checkout stage.
Once you have placed an order online we will be in contact with you within 24-hours via the phone contact details you provide in order to arrange a collection slot at our store which is located at:
14 Drumlish Road,
Phone & Collect Orders
We have a ‘Phone & Collect’ service available to all.
Telephone: +44 (0)28 8289 8891
Returns and Exchanges
Returning your product if it does not fit:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (including all labels and tags intact) with proof of purchase within 10 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund. We advise that you record the return of your items as Drumlish Farm Machinery is not liable for any lost or damaged items.
Please be aware that we’ll only process your refund once the item has been returned and checked by our team; this can take up to 14 days.
Please note electrical components are non-returnable e.g. sensors and PCB boards.
Which products can’t be returned:
- Products you received over 14 days ago
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Please note that if you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your receipt or order confirmation.